You either haven't yet defined your tagging system or you want a fresh start without looking for things that you have in mind. The goal of the "view project" section is to help you start from scratch.
- Click on view project, the graph on top shows the top intents generated based on your historical data. Intents are grouped in clusters based on similarity. The table below replicates the graph.
- By clicking on the big bubbles or clusters in the graph, you can zoom in and dive into more detail. In the table, you can do the same by clicking in the arrows on the left; the arrows will expand each concept to help you drill down.
- Navigate the graph or the table until you see a name that catches your attention. In the graph, if you click on that bubble, there is a panel on the left that will take you to the tickets/documents when clicking on "see documents". (In the table, the idea is the same but you can click on the number of comments). You'll be redirected into the Search section
- If the concept is valid in the search section, you can click on add to tag and create a new tag or add it to an existing tag. From the project section you can do so by clicking on the button "Actions" while the intent or intents are selected
- Repeat this process until you've added all relevant concepts to the tag. You can filter the view on the top by intents outside tags only to focus on the ones that you haven't used yet.
- You can click on the tag on the left tag section to see which exact tickets/documents are tagged.
- If there is an intent or concept that is not relevant at all, you may click "hide" to permanently delete it from your system so that your search is easier.
*Keep in mind the intents you are navigating don’t represent complex logical rules so you may need to combine them to build relevant tags. Click here to read more.